Planned maintenance is a great way to keep your furnace and air conditioning systems working at their best every year. Routine annual maintenance is recommended by most, if not all, manufacturers of heating and cooling equipment. While most people recognize the importance of routine maintenance for their automobile, many people still don’t understand the benefits of an annual checkup for their furnace or air conditioner. Effective temperature and humidity control keep your home comfortable and healthy throughout the year, regardless of the season or the weather conditions. You HVAC systems work nearly round the clock to keep your indoor environment comfortable. HVAC Maintenance plans provide prepaid service for your home’s heating and cooling systems, reducing your overall cost and helping you avoid many of the major problems before they happen.
Lower Heating and Cooling Bills
There are all types of ways to help make sure your family and property are safe. Having a maintenance plan for your HVAC system is one of them that few people think about. HVAC maintenance works best when it is performed regularly. Your system needs cleaning and care every year. A good HVAC maintenance should keep you from ever experiencing problems. When you enroll in a Maintenance plan, you are making a commitment to having your heating and cooling system serviced twice a year. Paying ahead means you will not be tempted to skimp on service. HVAC maintenance assures you of the best performance of your system, including longevity.
Perks on Repair and Replacement
Most HVAC maintenance plans include discounts on diagnostic and HVAC accessories, as well as an upfront flat rate discount on HVAC replacement if and when it is needed. You must remember even with regular maintenance, no HVAC system can last forever. HVAC service plans also guaranteed 24 hour appointment to minimize discomfort and other inconvenience if you experience a heating or cooling problem after normal business hours. These added benefits can provide the financial incentives you need to schedule repair quickly when they are needed, which will reduce your overall cost.
If you are ready to think about the major benefits of regular heating and cooling maintenance, we will work with you to find the right maintenance plan and schedule for your needs. We will provide prompt, courteous service that lets you enjoy greater home comfort at lower cost throughout the lifetime of your furnace, heat pump and air conditioner.
Contact us (859-635-1658) for a Consultation!
About Teegarden HVAC
>> Learn More
Teegarden’s Mainteance Program
Your heating and air conditioning – HVAC System is a central part of your home and a major investment. In the past 10 years we have replaced many systems that could have lasted much longer, if they would have been maintained regularly. Our mission is to get the word out about a better option that will save you money, time and stress:
With the Preferred Customer Maintenance Agreement you will:
- Protect your investment – Quality Heating and Air Conditioning Systems cost thousands of dollars; by maintaining your system you’ll get more out of your investment and save thousands of dollar on your heating and cooling costs throughout the year.
- Prevent issues – During your service appointments we can find potential problems before they cause your system to breakdown.
- Prolong the life of your system – On average, our clients get an extra 5 to 8 years of use out of their heating/cooling system compared to those who do not have a maintenance.
What You Get:
- Reduced cooling and heating Costs
- Optimal and safe HVAC System operation
- Improved efficiency
- Sameday service
- 24/7 emergency service
- More Years of reliable heating and cooling from your HVAC system
- Dependability you can count on
- Discounted Repair Service
- Ability to Transfer the Plan if you sell
>> Learn More