Be ready for the dropping temperatures and keep your house safe and cozy home by have a HVAC professional service Furnace in the fall. You’d be surprise how inexpensive it is to maintain your HVAC equipment. It’s much more economical to maintain the equipment then to wait for it to break! Your heating and cooling system should be checked at least twice a year. Once in the spring, once in the fall. Furnaces and fireplaces that go unchecked are not only inefficient, they can be dangerous!
What to Expect From a Professional Furnace Inspection…
- Carbon Monoxide Testing
- Thermostat Testing
- Ignition System
- Exhaust System
- Supply/Return Temperature Differential
- Safety & Control Circuits
- Heat Exchanger
- Clean Air Filter
- Cleaning & Lubrication
- Gas Pressure
- Blower Motor
- Electrical Wiring
- Combustion Vents
- Interior & Exterior Cleaning
It’s best not to ignore annual maintenance because it prevents sudden breakdowns cold days and will save you money on energy bills through the year, and extend the life of your heating system.
Take Out The Guesswork and Get Teegarden HVAC’s Preferred Customer Maintenance Agreement
Protect Your Investment, Prevent Breakdowns and Prolong the Life of your HVAC System
Your heating and air conditioning – HVAC System is a central part of your home and a major investment. In the past 10 years we have replaced many systems that could have lasted much longer, if they would have been maintained regularly. Our mission is to get the word out about a better option that will save you money, time and stress:
With the Preferred Customer Maintenance Agreement you will:
- Protect your investment – Quality Heating and Air Conditioning Systems cost thousands of dollars; by maintaining your system you’ll get more out of your investment and save thousands of dollar on your heating and cooling costs throughout the year.
- Prevent issues – During your service appointments we can find potential problems before they cause your system to breakdown.
- Prolong the life of your system – On average, our clients get an extra 5 to 8 years of use out of their heating/cooling system compared to those who do not have a maintenance.
What You Get:
- Reduced cooling and heating Costs
- Optimal and safe HVAC System operation
- Improved efficiency
- Sameday service
- 24/7 emergency service
- More Years of reliable heating and cooling from your HVAC system
- Dependability you can count on
- Discounted Repair Service
- Ability to Transfer the Plan if you sell
Teegarden HVAC is here to help you Heat and Cool your home or office efficiently as possible!
Contact us (859-635-1658) for a Consultation!
About Teegarden HVAC
>> Learn More