Unfortunately, most people don’t really think about their Air Conditioning units until it’s very hot and it’s not working. People sit in their cars almost everyday so they know that need a lot of care. Cars get fluid checks, washes, fuel ups, oil changes, etc. but since your unit is usually out of sight it can be forgotten when it comes to maintenance leaving you at risk to ruin your equipment and be very uncomfortable for a period this summer. To be proactive with air conditioning maintenance it’s best to take care of that in the spring for the following reasons…
HVAC Companies Have More Flexible Scheduling in the Spring
If you wait to maintain your air conditioning system in the summer, most HVAC companies may be book for a long periods of time because they are dealing with broken systems at that point of the year. Before people depend on their A/C to keep them cool, less will fail and HVAC technicians will have more time to prepare you Air Conditioning system for the long, hot summer.
Mainteance Increases Your A/C Units Efficiency and Keeps Energy Bills Lower
If you A/C system is dirty, it will be harder for it to work properly. Inside you will notice yourself adjusting your thermostat down to keep it cooler but the heat will still come and the humidity will rise. At a tuneup, a technician will boost the efficiency of your Air Conditioning unit by cleaning its coils, motor, and other components. Keep you A/C system clean makes a world of difference.
Proactive Mainteance Will Limited The Expense and Hassle of a Unit Failure
Regularly scheduled tuneups prevent major air conditioning breakdowns. A tuneup could prevent your compressor from burning out. A tuneup could fix a small refrigerant leak before it turns into a large leak. It’s more affordable to maintain an air conditioning system that it is purchase and replace parts after they break.
Air Conditioning Tune-ups Include…
- A full system inspection
- Coil cleaning
- Cleaning and draining the condensate line
- Lubricating mechanical parts
- Filter replacement
- Thermostat check
- Duct work inspection
- Fluid and pressure checks
Teegarden’s Preferred Customer Maintenance Agreement
Protect Your Investment, Prevent Breakdowns and Prolong the Life of your HVAC System
Your heating and air conditioning – HVAC System is a central part of your home and a major investment. In the past 10 years we have replaced many systems that could have lasted much longer, if they would have been maintained regularly. Our mission is to get the word out about a better option that will save you money, time and stress:
With the Preferred Customer Maintenance Agreement you will:
- Protect your investment – Quality Heating and Air Conditioning Systems cost thousands of dollars; by maintaining your system you’ll get more out of your investment and save thousands of dollar on your heating and cooling costs throughout the year.
- Prevent issues – During your service appointments we can find potential problems before they cause your system to breakdown.
- Prolong the life of your system – On average, our clients get an extra 5 to 8 years of use out of their heating/cooling system compared to those who do not have a maintenance.
What You Get:
- Reduced cooling and heating Costs
- Optimal and safe HVAC System operation
- Improved efficiency
- Same-day service
- 24/7 emergency service
- More Years of reliable heating and cooling from your HVAC system
- Dependability you can count on
- Discounted Repair Service
- Ability to Transfer the Plan if you sell
Make sure to choose your heating and cooling partner wisely. Teegarden HVAC is a knowledgeable, trustworthy, and affordable HVAC company that enjoys and respects customers throughout all of the Greater Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky area.
Contact us (859-635-1658) for a Consultation!
About Teegarden HVAC
>> Learn More