Cold weather puts a heavy demand on furnaces. When you notice that your furnace may be having problems there are ways to figure out what’s up. Some are small problems that home or business owners can fix themselves and other problems will require a professional HVAC specialist. The following are some common furnace problems that occur over the winter…
Dirty Filters Cause Problems
HVAC system filters keep airborne particles from getting inside and circulating through your HVAC system. If the filter is dirty, your unit may cycle on and off more which will overtax the compressor. When this happens you may notice bad air flow through your home or office and higher heating bills. If the filter isn’t changed then the unit will stops working at some point and then you’ll have a major repair expense. Make sure to change your filter regularly and see what your furnace’s manufacturer recommends.
Bad Combustion Can Cause Carbon Monoxide Gas Problems
Carbon monoxide is odorless and colorless and can poison people and pets. Make sure to keep you HVAC equipment maintained and install carbon monoxide detectors and alarms to avoid carbon monoxide poisoning.
Bad Thermostat Calibration Can Cause Heaters to Turn On and Off Irregularly
When your HVAC turns on and off irregularly, it will cost you more to in energy bills and cause your furnace to wear out prematurely.
Noises Signal Larger Problems
It could be your fan belts and if they are loose or worn out. If you can’t diagnose the problem or fix it easily, it’s better to shut your furnace off and call in a professional.
Dry Air In Your Home or Office
If you are experiencing dry air then it’s probably due to you needing or replacing your humidifier. Humidifiers will put moisture back into the dry winter air to keep your home or office air fresh and clean throughout the entire year.
Take Out The Guesswork and Get Teegarden HVAC’s Preferred Customer Maintenance Agreement
Protect Your Investment, Prevent Breakdowns and Prolong the Life of your HVAC System
Your heating and air conditioning – HVAC System is a central part of your home and a major investment. In the past 10 years we have replaced many systems that could have lasted much longer, if they would have been maintained regularly. Our mission is to get the word out about a better option that will save you money, time and stress:
With the Preferred Customer Maintenance Agreement you will:
- Protect your investment – Quality Heating and Air Conditioning Systems cost thousands of dollars; by maintaining your system you’ll get more out of your investment and save thousands of dollar on your heating and cooling costs throughout the year.
- Prevent issues – During your service appointments we can find potential problems before they cause your system to breakdown.
- Prolong the life of your system – On average, our clients get an extra 5 to 8 years of use out of their heating/cooling system compared to those who do not have a maintenance.
What You Get:
- Reduced cooling and heating Costs
- Optimal and safe HVAC System operation
- Improved efficiency
- Sameday service
- 24/7 emergency service
- More Years of reliable heating and cooling from your HVAC system
- Dependability you can count on
- Discounted Repair Service
- Ability to Transfer the Plan if you sell
Teegarden HVAC is here to help you Heat and Cool your home or office efficiently as possible!
Contact us (859-635-1658) for a Consultation!
About Teegarden HVAC
>> Learn More