Most homeowners take steps to stay warm over the winter in ways that won’t negatively effect their energy bills. Other than the normal ideas of adding a layer of clothing or making hot drinks, the following are some good ways to stay warm…
- Check the caulk and weather strips around doors and windows.
- Wrap water pipes in your basement with insulation sleeves.
- Put an insulated cover on your hot water heater.
- Use a fireplace, if you have one, but only after you have it inspected by a professional. Keep your fireplace flue closed when not in use.
- Don’t block the heat vents with furniture or other home decor
- Change the air filter in your furnace every month or have an HVAC maintenance service do it for you.
- Thick or thermal curtains to keep warm air inside your home.
- Lay rugs on hardwood and tile floors
- Open cabinets with water pipes inside overnight to let warmer air inside.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY… Make sure your furnace has been tuned up by an HVAC technician and is qualified to perform at maximum efficiency
Take Out The Guesswork and Get Teegarden HVAC’s Preferred Customer Maintenance Agreement
Protect Your Investment, Prevent Breakdowns and Prolong the Life of your HVAC System
Your heating and air conditioning – HVAC System is a central part of your home and a major investment. In the past 10 years we have replaced many systems that could have lasted much longer, if they would have been maintained regularly. Our mission is to get the word out about a better option that will save you money, time and stress:
With the Preferred Customer Maintenance Agreement you will:
- Protect your investment – Quality Heating and Air Conditioning Systems cost thousands of dollars; by maintaining your system you’ll get more out of your investment and save thousands of dollar on your heating and cooling costs throughout the year.
- Prevent issues – During your service appointments we can find potential problems before they cause your system to breakdown.
- Prolong the life of your system – On average, our clients get an extra 5 to 8 years of use out of their heating/cooling system compared to those who do not have a maintenance.
What You Get:
- Reduced cooling and heating Costs
- Optimal and safe HVAC System operation
- Improved efficiency
- Sameday service
- 24/7 emergency service
- More Years of reliable heating and cooling from your HVAC system
- Dependability you can count on
- Discounted Repair Service
- Ability to Transfer the Plan if you sell
Teegarden HVAC is here to help you Heat and Cool your home or office efficiently as possible!
Contact us (859-635-1658) for a Consultation!
About Teegarden HVAC
>> Learn More