Ductless HVAC Systems
Ductless HVAC Systems are composed of three main components—an indoor unit consisting of a coil and a fan, an outdoor compressor unit and a remote control—most ductless split systems are connected by refrigerant lines and require no ductwork. The ductless mini-split cooling unit can be mounted on the wall or in the ceiling.
Efficient Comfort – Trane’s ductless mini-split indoor units have Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratings (SEER) ranging from 16.00 to 22.00, making the systems remarkably efficient and environmentally friendly.
Quiet Operation – Specially designed air vents efficiently reduce sound to provide quiet comfort as low as 26 dB, for whisper-quiet operation.
Design Flexibility – Since there is no ductwork to install with a ductless hvac system, it’s easy to add Trane’s reliable heating and cooling to any home, in any room desired. It’s an economical and efficient option for homes without an existing ducted system or when adding ductwork may be impractical or too expensive.
Every Trane ductless HVAC system consists of an indoor and an outdoor unit. Trane mini-split ductless indoor units feature:
- Quiet design – Specially designed air vents efficiently reduce operating sound to provide quiet comfort.
- Turbo function – Provides temporary high-speed operation to reach your desired temperature quickly.
- Sleep mode function – Based on a set sleeping time, the temperature can automatically rise or fall to maintain comfort in the room while you sleep, saving energy in the process.
- Auto clean – The fan runs when the unit is stopped to prevent bacteria from forming. The unique catechin filter made from an additive abstracted from natural green tea provides long-lasting sterilization and removes up to 95 percent of potentially harmful bacteria.
- Anti-cold design – Air is preheated during heating operation to prevent blowing cold air directly to the room.
- Timer – You set the time for the unit to operate automatically when you want.
- Wireless remote control – Each indoor unit is controlled with a wireless remote control (purchased separately) so you can easily control your system from anywhere in the room. The “I feel” function enables the system to sense temperature at the remote control, rather than a thermostat.
- Memory function – In case of power loss, the system will restart in the previous operation mode without the need to reset the system.
- All Teegarden installed systems are covered by Trane’s 10-year Registered Limited Warranty on internal functional parts.
- Ask about Teegarden’s preferred customer maintenance plan to prolong the life your HVAC system.
Contact Us (859-635-1658) to schedule an appointment!